It is no lie that Alex and I love our happy hours and cocktails! We love trying new and interesting drinks when we go out to dinner – it is so fun to see what people come up with.
Summer is the perfect time to try a new cocktail recipe – we definitely have more mixed drinks during summer vs. any other season!
Below are some of our current favorite cocktail recipes. Some of them are very traditional, while others are a little more creative. I hope that these inspire you the next time you are craving a new creation!
- Gin and Tonic
- 3 oz gin + 4 oz tonic water + 1/2 lime squeezed in
- One of our favorites!
- 3 oz tequila + 1 oz triple sec + 1.5 limes squeezed in
- French 75
- I first discovered this drink at Tiny Boxwoods in Houston, and I have been obsessed ever since.
- 1.5 oz gin + 1 oz lemon juice + 1/2 oz simple syrup + 3 oz prosecco
- London Mule
- Basically, this is just like a Moscow Mule, but with gin instead.
- 3 oz gin + half bottle/can of Diet Ginger Beer + squeeze half of a lime in
- The Cucumber Rickey
- Recipe is linked above.
What are some of your favorite cocktail recipes? Leave a comment down below with your favorite recipe!