Hey y’all! Happy Friday!
I thought it would be a good idea to start a new series on my blog – Friday Favorites. I am always stumbling across new products or a new bottle of wine that I love, so I figured I would create this series so I can share it all!
Today, I am bringing you 5 of my most recent life favorites.
- Tiny Boxwoods
- This place has become our new Houston go-to restaurant. It is the cutest place I have ever seen, and they have the best chocolate chip cookies. Their dinner menu is fantastic, and they have the best cocktails.
- If you are ever in Houston, this is a must see and a must eat.
- Lilly Pulitzer Wine Glasses
- I found these adorable stemless wine glasses the other day. They are perfect for summer while you sip on wine poolside!
- Ehlers Cabernet
- Alex and I went to dinner last night at Sonoma Wine Bar in The Heights. It was so cute and had such a good vibe. We decided to split a bottle of Cabernet – Ehlers Cabernet. We had never tried this one before, so we decided to venture out into the unknown. It was delicious.
- I am thinking that we will have to visit this winery the next time we are in Napa Valley. They are located in heart of St. Helena right where we got married.
- Cold Shoulder Dresses
- I have been wearing off-the-shoulder dresses all summer! I love them and cannot stop wearing them. I know some people are annoyed by the trend, but I am going to keep wearing dresses like this. Plus, it will be warm enough in Texas to wear outfits like this till Christmas 🙂
- Here is a cute one I found on Amazon today
- Gin and Tonics
- I never liked Gin until recently. The past few months, it has become my liquor of choice! I find it to be much more flavorful than vodka. I have been doing a lot of London Mules with diet ginger beer – it is so tasty.
- Also, isn’t this bottle of gin so cute?!
Anyways, those are my Friday Favorites for this week. What other things are y’all loving this summer?