It’s Friday!! Who’s ready for the weekend?! Do you have any fun weekend plans? I am looking forward to some much-needed pool time.
Today, I am bringing you the third edition of Friday Favorites. Each Friday, I am bringing you 5 things that I am currently loving. This week, I have quite the mixed bag!
- Old Navy
- I don’t know what happened, but I completely forgot about Old Navy the past few years. Last weekend, I was on a mission to find a pair of white jeans, but I didn’t want to spend a ton of money. I popped into Old Navy, and I was pleasantly surprised with what I found. Not only did I find a great pair of white skinny jeans, but I found an amazing sweater and some really cheap workout pants! #Winning
- For just $12/month you get sent 2 pairs of really cute undies! It is a subscription service, so you can sign yourself up at anytime and cancel at anytime. There are no extra fees to sign-up or cancel! I think $6 for a pair of cute underwear is a good deal!
- Orangetheory Fitness
- I had an entire post dedicated to this earlier in the week, but I am obsessed with this new fitness routine! I haven’t done group fitness classes for a few months, so I am loving getting back into the routine. I love that someone is pushing you the entire time and you don’t have to come up with a workout on your own. My goal is to make it to 5-6 classes a week. I just completed my 4th workout of the week this morning! #StrongNotSkinny
- Target Dollar Section
- I went to Target the other day and oh my….THE DOLLAR SECTION. It is like heaven. They have so many great items. It sucks me every time. I walked away with several new notepads, pens and a cute little farmhouse sign. Target, you win again!
- Ed Sheeran – Castle on the Hill
- I cannot stop listening to this song. It’s great. Check it out if you hadn’t heard it! I love all of his music, but this one is really great.
If you want to check out my previous Friday Favorites, you can find them here:
Anyways, I need to go finish a few things before Alex’s parents arrive for the weekend. I am excited to see them – it has been too long! Have a great weekend.