Hey y’all and Happy Friday! Long time no talk. I apologize I have been a little MIA from the blogging scene. Life has been crazy between work, appointments, travel, etc. I am trying to squeeze in a ton of stuff (like boring adult stuff) while I am home for a couple of weeks this month. Travel is about to get really crazy for us, but I couldn’t be more excited.
Anyways, I wanted to make sure to bring you another edition of Friday Favorites. Each week, I am bringing you 5 different things that I am currently loving. Usually, my favorites include new products I have recently bought or a song I have been playing on repeat. I hope you enjoy!
- Make-Up Brush Cleaner
- I ordered this make-up brush cleaner off Amazon last week because I needed a better solution for cleaning my brushes. I used it for the first time last weekend, and I was super impressed. It worked like a charm. Not only did it clean my make-up brushes quickly, but it did a really good job at cleaning them thoroughly. If you struggle to wash your make-up brushes, give this product a try!
- Houston Restaurant Week
- If you didn’t know, its Houston Restaurant Week! The funny thing about HRW is that it actually lasts an entire month – who knew!?
- Alex and I went to Hubbell and Hudson on Monday night to try their HRW dinner menu – we were both really impressed! It was absolutely delicious. Below are some pictures of some of our dishes.
- Hatch Green Chile Season
- Hatch season is upon us! I am hoping to make several new recipes with these green chiles. I love the flavor – it just might be my favorite kind of chile! If you can find some at your local grocery store, try them out and let me know what you make. I am thinking I will make some sort of chips and dip with hatch.
- Monogram Necklace
- I went to a local boutique this week and picked up this little initial/monogram necklace. Of course, I got a “C” for Catheryn, but you can get any letter you want! I think they are so fun.
- I found the same necklaces at Anthropologie, so you can purchase them here.
- “The Founder” on Netflix
- Alex and I watched this on Netflix the other night, and we loved it. It is really interesting learning some of the history behind McDonalds and who started it all. I was really surprised at some of the events that happened along the way. I would have never known any of this if it weren’t for watching this movie. It’s a good one!
I hope you all enjoyed this week’s Friday Favorites.
I am so excited that the sun is finally out in Houston. We had a ton of rain earlier this week, so I am hoping that we can squeeze in a little pool time this weekend. Do you have any fun weekend plans?
Anyways, I am off to get some work done. Have a great weekend!