Happy Friday! Is everyone else just as excited for the weekend as I am? I don’t have any fun plans for the weekend, but it will be nice to relax, watch football and work on projects!
Today, I wanted to bring back my Friday Favorites blog series. It has been a while since I have done of these due to travel, but it is time to share everything that I have been obsessed with lately!
- BeautyCounter Cleansing Balm
- If you haven’t heard of BeautyCounter, they are a company dedicated to safer skin care. I am going to do a separate blog post on BeautyCounter next week, but I did want to share with you one product I am obsessed with – the cleansing balm! I have been using this every night and it works so well. Not only does it remove all of your make-up, but it also leaves your face feeling hydrated and moisturized.
- I have been battling some dry skin on my face lately, so it was important for me to find a cleanser that kept my face hydrated. Another benefit of the cleansing balm is that it has been evening out my skin tone. I have a little bit of scarring and sun damage on my face and those spots look so much better after using this product for a couple of weeks!
- Chips and Jo’s New Line: Hearth and Hand
- I know I am not the only one who was freaking out about the announcement of the Target/Chip and Jo collaboration. I am so excited to see the products that come out with this new line. My calendar is already marked for November 5th! It feels like it’s so far away, but I am sure it will be here before we know it.
- While we wait on Hearth and Hand to be released, here are some of my Target must-haves and favorite purchases. All of these products have a little bit of that “farmhouse flare.”
- I heard several people talking about this product, so I finally decided to give it a try myself. The GloPRO is a microneedling tool that is designed to boost collagen production in your skin. It helps with removing fine lines and wrinkles, and it will help to regenerate your damaged skin.
- I have been using it 2-3 times per week right before bed. After your cleanse your face, you roll the tool on your face for a few minutes with a light pressure. After you have done that, you should immediately apply your night creams so they can soak through to the deepest layer of your skin.
- I haven’t been using it for that long, but I am already starting to notice a difference in the way my skin looks! If you purchase this product combined with the BeautyCounter Cleansing Balm, you probably won’t ever need Botox!
- Fall Candles
- Who can resist a good fall candle? I found this candle the other day and I am obsessed! Not only does it smell amazing, but it would look beautiful in any home. I also think this would make a great host or hostess gift for a fall party.
- Semi-Formal Fall Dress
- I am searching for a semi-formal dress to wear to a wedding this fall. I haven’t purchased anything yet, but I stumbled across this dress the other day and I love it! First off, the color is perfect – you can’t ever go wrong with navy! Second, I love the cut and style of the dress. If I don’t find anything else soon, I may have to order it. What do y’all think?
Anyways, those are 5 products that I am loving lately. Have y’all tried any of these products before? Let me know what you think and as always, feel free to reach out with any questions!