Happy Friday! I feel like it’s been a weird week. With the events in Las Vegas, Tom Petty’s passing and just life in general, I think we could all use some time off this weekend.
I meant to do a couple more blog posts earlier this week, but work got busy! I feel like it has been hard to manage the blog and work lately, but I am going to do some better planning and strategizing this weekend to see how I can make time for both.
Anyways, I still wanted to bring you my Friday Favorites series because I always have a few new goodies to share with y’all!
- Spanx Leggings
- I kept seeing these leggings all over social media, and I finally had to see what all the hype was about. I am pretty sure that every fashion blogger owns a pair! I decided to give them a try since they finally went on sale at Nordstrom. Everyone was saying that these would really give you a slimming look and suck everything in. They were right! They definitely give you the appearance of looking thinner than you really are. That may sound silly, but I love any piece of clothing that makes you look smaller!
- J. Crew Skirt
- I just ordered this cute fall skirt from J. Crew the other day, and I am obsessed. Alex and I are going to get a few professional photos taken, so I think this might be part of my outfit.
- Matcha Latte
- I worked downtown on Wednesday and tried a Matcha Latte for the first time. I had seen a lot of people talking about matcha, but I wasn’t sure what it was. After a little bit of research, I realized it was a high-grade green tea in powder form. It is typically used in frothy drinks, so that is why I ordered it in latte form. I honestly thought it was pretty good! I do really like tea, so that could also be why I was a fan.
- Target Fall Wreath
- I was looking for fall wreath for our entry way table, and I just found the perfect one at Target! I didn’t want anything too overwhelming or orange, so this was perfect. I think it still brings in that farmhouse feel in addition to adding some fall color.
- Wine Fridge
- We finally broke down and got a wine fridge. We realized that we actually have quite the collection of wine after all of our Napa trips, so it was time to invest in this. If you are going to age your wine, you will probably want to get a wine cooler if you don’t have a cellar. Storing your wine at the proper temperature and humidity is extremely important when it comes to aging it. Eventually, we will put a wine room/wine cellar in our house, but until then, this will have to do!
I feel like I definitely need another matcha latte this weekend. Anyone else with me? It was so good!
Anyways, I am off to finish up some work and a few errands before the weekend hits. I am not sure what our plans are, but I am hoping for a productive weekend + a little bit of fun. Cheers!