Today, I am sharing my 10 new goals for June! If you didn’t know, I like to set 10 new goals for myself each month. You can read more about that and my May Goals here.
Some of my goals are the same from last month because I did not complete them. 🙁 Life happens, plans change, we get sick (in my case strep throat).
We all have setbacks, but despite those setbacks, we have to keep pushing to reach our goals! I am excited for a new month and a chance to reset yet again.
Here are my 10 June Goals:
- Read a Book!! For real this time.
- Run at least 50 miles in June (Only reached 34 in May)
- Complete Whole30.
- Note: I still plan on having a few glasses of red wine here and there. I don’t think it is realistic to cut this out completely.
- Complete 20 workout classes at Define.
- No shopping.
- Note: Home improvement projects don’t count.
- Try something new in Houston or The Woodlands.
- Floss TWICE per day.
- I have a dentist appointment in July and want to impress.
- Plan small weekend getaway with Alex.
- Some Ideas: Galveston, San Antonio/Hill Country, New Orleans
- Complete our Outdoor Patio/Outdoor Living area and blog about it!
- Buy rollerblades and start rollerblading!
Some of these may seem silly or simple, but it is what I wanted to focus on for this month! I always like to mix in some fun goals (rollerblading) with some more serious goals (running and Whole30).
Also, I keep having to repeat, “Read a Book” because I keep failing at it. I don’t enjoy reading, but I know I need to do it.
What are some of your goals for this month? Does anyone else struggle with reading books?