Hey y’all! Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving this week? I am excited for a couple of days off of work – things have been crazy lately!
I just finalized our Thanksgiving Menu and shopping list, so I figured I would share what I am making and where I am pulling the recipes from.
Our entire family is doing a 5-mile run first thing Thursday morning, but after that I am going to make breakfast and mimosas.
- Egg Casserole
- Cinnamon Rolls
- I just buy the can from the store and bake them. No homemade cinnamon rolls here!
- Meat and Cheese Charcuterie Board
- Pomegranate and Cranberry Bruschetta
- Smoked Turkey
- I don’t have a recipe for this, but my dad will be smoking turkey breast in our smoker outside. I might try to document the process and put it on the blog later!
- Jalapeno Cheddar Gratin Potatoes
- This is from my Junior League Texas Tables Cookbook.
- Harvest Salad
- Roasted Green Beans with Almonds
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Cranberries and Balsamic Reduction
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- I have no shame about this! You have to have a few simple sides.
- (Tentative) Stove Top Stuffing
- If we do this, we will just go get the box from the store. I have never cared for stuffing, but we might include it for our guest!
- Homemade Biscotti
- Nothing Bundt Cake – Pumpkin Spice Flavor
- Variety of Blue Bell Ice Creams
After typing all of this up, I am now realizing how much food this is! Yikes. I think we might be eating leftovers for months.
I am really glad we have our table set – that is one more thing I won’t have to do on Thursday. If you missed my Thanksgiving Tablescape, you can find that blog post here.
What are you cooking for Thanksgiving? Are you trying anything new? Let me know in the comments below!