Having a bar cart is so fun! I love that bar carts have made a comeback in the last few years – it is fun to have a vintage look in a modern home. It makes me feel like I am living in the Mad Men era! And if you haven’t seen Mad Men, that should be next on your Netflix binge watch list.
We got our bar cart a few years ago at Target (before this trend really took off!). I didn’t do much styling with the bar cart until we moved into our home. I wanted to make it really pretty so we could showcase it in our home like any other piece of furniture. I got most of my ideas and inspiration from other bloggers I found via Pinterest. Everyone has such good ideas!
Throughout the next few photos, you can see how I styled this bar cart. It includes everything from flowers, to cocktail books, liquor and cute glasses! I included links to everything at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!
I am obsessed with our drink bell! I think everyone should have one of these in their home 🙂
How cute is this Napa towel? We also have a Sonoma one because we have to showcase all aspects of wine country!
Links to Products:
- Cocktail Napkins – Mark and Graham
- Glass Bowl – Mark and Graham
- Lemons and Limes – Michaels Craft Store
- Moscow Mule Cups – Amazon
- Bar Cart – Target
- Gold Tray – Home Goods
- Drink Bell – Spice Village, Waco, TX
- Also found at Nordstrom
- Napa Tea Towel – Catstudio
- Ice Bucket – Pottery Barn (Wedding Gift) – Similar Option
- Cocktail Shaker – Pottery Barn (Wedding Gift) – Similar Option
- “Shake” Cocktail Book – Amazon
- Kevin Zraly Wine Book – Amazon
- Flowers – Home Goods
What do you all think of this bar cart? Would you like to have something like this in your home?!
Anyways, that is all for today! It is time to ring the drink bell and pour myself an umbrella drink 🙂