How is it already March? I feel like we were just ringing in the new year yesterday! We are just about to head out on vacation, but I still wanted to share with you some of my March goals – I am excited about these because they span lots of different areas.
Before I dive into my March goals, I wanted to quickly recap February. My February goals were to complete Whole30 and work-out daily using Kayla Itsines BBG. How did I do? I made it through about 2 weeks of Whole30 with very minimal cheating. After that, I kind of stopped doing it. I will admit I was still eating that way about 75% of the time, but I definitely was not doing it the right way.
I think I have finally decided that Whole30 isn’t for me – I might do a blog post on that topic later. I actually already eat pretty clean most of the time, so I am going to continue doing that. My basic rule of thumb is that, when I am eating at home, I need to be eating paleo and very clean. When I go out to eat a few times a week, I can order what I want. That’s the rule I am going to try to live by going forward.
In terms of February work-outs, I did awesome! I really did. I kept up with BBG and didn’t miss a single day 🙂 I also went on daily walks when I was home and mixed in running and weight training. I am feeling strong and way more toned. Just in time for Cancun!
Okay, enough about February! Time to unveil my March Goals:
- Unplug from Work
- I am going to try my hardest to not check my work e-mail during this vacation. For some reason, I find it really hard to completely disconnect. I always find myself still checking e-mail on my phone to see what is going on. I think I have a really big fear of being behind or missing something.
- Spring Cleaning
- I am going to do a major spring clean! I am not talking about dusting, vacuuming, etc. I am talking about the chores that no one ever gets around to doing: cleaning the cabinets, cleaning the grout in your tiles, moving all furniture and cleaning under it, cleaning out the entire fridge and freezer, etc.
- I have a blog post planned for this and will be sharing my person Spring Cleaning Checklist – I will share it with y’all when completed!
- Keep Up with Kayla Itsines BBG
- I love this program, so I am going to keep doing it. I love that it is quick (30 minutes) and challenging. I can burn up to 400 calories in 30 minutes.
- Daily Walks
- I sit too much during the day while I work, so I need to keep making my daily walks a priority. Even if it is only 10-15 minutes, I am doing it. I have noticed a huge difference in my energy levels by doing this.
- Build Pool Lounge Chairs
- If you read my last blog post, you already know this! But if you didn’t, we are currently putting in a pool 🙂 So, of course we need to build lounge chairs.
- Complete Dining Room
- This might be my favorite goal of the month. I am SO excited for what we have planned for the dining room. I don’t want to share too much yet, but we are going to do some really exciting things to that room. Stay tuned!
- Finish my Office (for real!)
- I am so close to finishing my office. I finally decided that I hated the carpet and the fan, so I am replacing both of those. I already ordered a new fan and will have that installed next week. I also picked out several flooring options and am going to decide on one next week! I am so excited for this room to finally be 100% done.
- Biking 2 Times Per Week
- We have bikes, but we don’t use them enough. My goal is for us to take a bike ride or two each week. There are so many great trails by us.
- Figure out a Skin Care Routine
- I am SO bad about taking care of my skin. Now that I am in my mid-to-late twenties, I need to get serious about this. I am starting to see signs of aging, so I am going to figure out what products I need. I want to make a list of everything I need to do each night before bed so I don’t forget. I am hoping to avoid Botox for as long as possible, so hopefully getting into a skin care routine will help!
And, I honestly really didn’t have a great idea for a 10th goal for this month. I like even numbers better, so if you have any ideas for goals, let me know. I am happy to add something to this list!
What are some of your March goals? I bet everyone is looking forward to Spring!