Hey there! How was everyone’s week? I am looking forward to this weekend because it looks like the weather might actually cool off a bit! We don’t really have plans, so I am thinking we might head to the winery down the street for their last Sangria Saturday of the season. It always makes me laugh that we live so close to a vineyard – we did not plan that. It is a total coincidence, but I love it.
Anyways, I wanted to share a few Friday Favorites with you today before kicking off the weekend. I always like to take this time to recap a few new products or things I have been loving throughout the week. Do y’all like these posts? I would like to keep this series on the blog, but let me know your thoughts!
- Beautycounter Volumizing Mascara
- I tried Beautycounter’s Volumizing Mascara for the first time this week, and I love it! Not only is it a safe product to use, but it gives you great volume throughout your lashes. If you are looking for a new mascara to switch to, give this one a try!
- Fall Doormats
- I found the cutest doormat from Hobby Lobby the other day, so I thought I would think a few more of my favorites as well. If you can’t find the one I got from Hobby Lobby, all of the following are great options!
- Ashley Brooke Designs Notepads and Coffee Mugs
- I have been obsessed with this product line lately. If you have never heard of Ashley Brooke Designs, now is the time to find out! I think she makes the cutest little goodies. All of these items are reasonably priced and would make great gifts for the holidays. I mean, it’s never to early to be thinking of stocking stuffers, right? I definitely am going to be purchasing a few mugs and notepads for Christmas gifts this year!
- P&C Boutique
- I try to go downtown with Alex once a week, and I usually spend my lunch break shopping at some of my favorite boutiques in Rice Village. Most of the dresses in my closet are from little boutique shops. I recently purchased this dress in the photo below from Pomp and Circumstance Boutique, and I am obsessed with it. It’s so comfy, and I love that it is classy and simple. Unfortunately, it is sold out, but I will let y’all know as soon as it comes back in stock!
- Shrimp Creole
- It looks like the weather *might* be starting to cool off this weekend. For me, this means that I get to start making shrimp creole again! I love our recipe, and it is so fast and simple to make. We make it at least every other week in the fall and winter. What are some of your favorite fall recipes?
That’s all I got for today! I hope you enjoyed my Five Friday Favorites.
I am going to sign off now and take a dip in our pool since it is quite hot this afternoon. Enjoy the rest of your Friday and have a great weekend!