Happy Sunday and Happy May! I cannot believe that it is already May….2016 is flying by!
May is probably my favorite month of the year. It is also my birthday month, so that is always fun 🙂
Each month, I like to reflect on the previous month and set goals for myself. I try to set 10 new goals each month. It may seem like a lot, but it doesn’t have to be. You can and should set some smaller goals for yourself. I try to set goals from different “categories” including health, fitness, household, travel, self-improvement, etc. I don’t like to just focus on one area.
I find that setting monthly goals for myself is much more achievable and attainable that making resolutions at the start of year.
When I made resolutions in the past, I never kept them and forgot about them quickly. With monthly goal setting, you get to start fresh each month with a new set of intentions. Be a goal digger!
So, here it is, My 10 May Goals….
- Read a Book (this was a goal last month and I completely failed)
- Run at least 50 miles in May
- Stretch 2 times per day: re-gain flexibility.
- Go on at least 1 bike ride per week
- Eat dinner at home at least 4 nights per week
- Plant a herb garden on patio
- Get in at least 10,000 steps per day
- Wake up by 6 AM every day (may seem silly to some but I work West Coast hours now, and I am in Central Time)
- Run 5 miles in under 50 minutes
- Purge/get rid of 1 item per day
There you have it! My May Goals.
What are some of your goals for this month?