2016! Wow. What a year it has been. I have been seeing so many negative posts about 2016, but I actually think 2016 was a great year filled with many blessings.
I want to share a quick 2016 recap with y’all – so much has happened this year, so I thought it would be nice to summarize the major events in one post! I would elaborate more on each one, but I don’t want to bore you. If you want to see more details on certain trips or events that happened in 2016 – click on the links that are embedded throughout the post.
- I started the year by receiving my PMP (Project Management Professional Certification)
- Started this blog 🙂
- Completed my 2nd half marathon in February
- Several trips were taken (click on the link if you want to see more about these trips!):
- Got a second car – a truck for Alex
- Joined the Junior League
- Alex started building furniture for our home – woodworking is now his new hobby (I help out too!)
- Attended 2 weddings
- Several home projects were completed
- I took a new job as an Epic consultant with UCSF in April
- Joined a local running group that runs every Saturday morning
- 20 pounds of guacamole was made – not really, but maybe…..
- Celebrated Thanksgiving with both of our families in Houston
- Attended The Nutcracker – Alex’s first ballet!
- Saw 3 major league baseball games (SF Giants, Chicago Cubs and Houston Astros)
- Started designing a pool for our backyard (Coming Summer 2017!!)
This is just a small small glimpse into my year.
It has been so much fun to start this blog and share all of these experiences with my friends and family. I want to thank each and every one of you that follow me for your support and encouragement! I started this blog as a creative outlet and it has proven to be so much fun and more. I am excited to share even more content and ideas in 2017.
If you want to take a look back on my top 5 blog posts from the year, here they are:
Anyways, that is all for this year! We are off to get some Indian food and sit on the couch for the rest of the night (I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way).
Wishing you all a safe evening and a Happy and Healthy 2017! See ya next year!